- Wood, Aluminum and Vinyl Windows
- Steel, Fiberglass and Wood Entry Doors
- Sliding Glass Doors
- Retractable Screens
We help you to determine the best products for your needs and we understand your time is important. We have developed a quick, easy, painless system to get your project underway with a minimal amount of interruption to your day to day activities.
From apartments to condominiums we have your exterior needs covered. Approved by many third party qualifiers across the country, there is a good chance we are already an approved vendor for your community.
From subdivisions to multi-family developments we have you covered. We have state of the art estimating software & can provide value engineering for your projects. Weather you are an architect looking to build out a specification or a builder needing pricing, partner with Derby City Exteriors and let us help you along the way.
Some things that come standard with ALL of our replacement windows at no additional cost:
- All of our products are custom manufactured in America specifically for your home.
- Energy Star® qualified – having a U-Factor of .030 or less AND an SHGC (solar heat gain coefficient) of .040 or less.
- Professional removal and installation, to include removal of storm windows.
- Insulation, capping, exterior trim & caulking.
- Removal, proper disposal of existing windows & cleanup.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Why might other companies charge so much more?
- High Overhead Costs
- Huge Marketing Budgets
- Multi-Media Advertising Costs
- High Commissioned Sales People
- Profound Profit Margins
Why might other companies ADVERTISE a cost so much less?
- After the add-ons, your cost may not be the same as initially advertised.
- Some items may not be included like capping, trim, caulk, insulation, proper disposal or professional installation.
- Some materials may not be the most energy efficient, or same quality.
For more information or to take advantage of our special pricing, contact us today!