Frequently Asked Questions Are Updated Weekly.


What is the process like?

After receipt of your deposit, we will send our service tech out to take firm measurements of your project. Materials will be ordered & we will notify you when your materials have arrived. At this time we will schedule your installation date.

Our installations can take as little as half a day or as long as one week. It depends on the products and type of
installation we are performing.


When do I pay?

Since all of our products are custom made for you, we require a 25% down payment upon acceptance of the proposal & contract. The remaining 75% is due upon project completion


How can I pay

Our preferred method of payment is Zelle Quick Pay; however we do offer financing and accept major credit cards, PayPal, check and cash.


Do you have customer service?

Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available during regular business hours to answer your questions.


I have condensation on my windows. What do I do?

Some condensation on your window may be normal, depending on the situation. If your condensation is on the exterior of
the glass, this means there is a drastic temperature difference between the inside and outside of the home. A little
condensation in this situation is normal, especially if there is a humidifier in the home or the window is covered with
curtains. If the condensation is between the panes of glass on your window, then the seal has broken. Our products are covered against seal failure so you can contact our service department to get that fixed.


Do you replace broken panes of glass?

Although most of our windows come with a glass breakage warranty, we do not just replace individual panes of glass. Under warranty the whole sash needs to be replaced and takes about 3-5 weeks.